23" - e2352Phz
23" HD LED 3D Monitor. For The Ultimate PC Gaming And Film Watching Experience.
Slim, high-definition monitor featuring flicker-free FPR 3D technology to display bright, crisp and vivid 3D images. Streamlined design and glossy bezel. Includes two (2) pairs of passive polarized glasses.
The slim high-definition 23” e2352Phz 3D Monitor brings flicker-free 3D to your PC for the ultimate PC gaming and film watching experience. The monitor uses the latest FPR 3D technology to display bright, crisp and vivid 3D images, while eliminating eye fatigue and dizziness caused by conventional 3D displays. The e2352Phz offers simple setup with plug-and-play connection to any PC, and its HDMI 1.4a input is ready to play 3D video and sound from the latest consumer electronics devices, from 3D Blu-ray players to gaming consoles like PS3 and Xbox 360. While conventional 3D systems require more hardware and are more costly, AOC's 3D monitor is simple to set up with plug-and-play connection to any PC and even easily converts pictures, games and videos from 2D to 3D.
The monitor features flicker-free FPR 3D technology and comes with two pairs of lightweight and comfortable passive polarized glasses that can also be used with any other FPR 3D television or display. While conventional 3D technology uses battery-powered shutter glasses and a complicated signaling process that causes eyestrain, headaches and dizziness, AOC’s 3D monitor’s FPR technology offers a comfortable viewing experience along with brighter and more vivid images. The e2352Phz 3D monitor also provides a more realistic 3D experience and is crosstalk-free, meaning that 3D images are crisp and clear rather than blurred.
Displays more than 16.7 million colors, has a 5ms response time and features an ultra-high dynamic contrast of 20,000,000:1 to reveal more depth and detail in darker scenes. The monitor also includes a built-in speaker for improved desktop sound and a built-in VESA stand for desktop placement or convenient wall mounting. The ENERGY STAR-compliant monitor’s LEDA light-emitting-diode (LED) is a semiconductor diode that emits light when an electric current is applied in the forward direction of the device, as in the simple LED circuit. The effect is a form of electroluminescence where incoherent and narrow-spectrum light is emitted from the p-n junction. backlight panel contains no toxic mercury and uses only half the power of traditional CCFL screens. To enhance your total viewing pleasure, the monitor’s design is slim and streamlined, with discreetly concealed control buttons.
• Flicker-free 3D monitor with slim design and glossy bezel
• Provides video playback of 2D or 3D movies and also converts 2D images into 3D
• Compatible with most gaming consoles including PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as most Blu-ray and DVD players
• Direct insert I/O for easy plug-in; no additional VGA card or accessories needed
• Includes two pairs of polarized glasses for flicker free 3D viewing (1 normal, 1 clip-on for eyeglass wearers)
• Offers crisp, clean image quality with 20,000,000:1 DCR and 5 ms response time
• Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolutionThe display resolution of a digital television or computer display typically refers to the number of distinct pixels in each dimension that can be displayed.
• Features 1.4a HDMI input
• Built-in VESA stand can be used on a desktop or easily mounted on a wall
• EPEAT certified and ENERGY STAR compliant LEDA light-emitting-diode (LED) is a semiconductor diode that emits light when an electric current is applied in the forward direction of the device, as in the simple LED circuit. The effect is a form of electroluminescence where incoherent and narrow-spectrum light is emitted from the p-n junction. panel is mercury free and offers low power consumption
• Compatible with Windows 7